Paul Walker`s crashed car part stolen, thieves caught
Los Angeles: Two men have been accused of reportedly stealing a part off the Porche GT car in which actor Paul Walker died.
The thieves allegedly made off with a T-top from the roof of the Porsche Carrera GT while it was being towed from the accident site to an impound yard.
According to the L.A. County Sheriff`s Department, the two men snatched the part when the tow truck stopped at a red light.
However, the truck driver saw them drive off, and helped detectives identify them, reports tmz.com.
One of them has been identified as 18-year-old Jameson Witty and his partner-in-crime, who is out of state, has been contacted and will surrender soon.
The T-top was recovered in Witty`s home.
Walker and his friend Roger Rodas lost their lives in the car accident Nov 30 in Santa Clarita, California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai to seek blessings of the Lord at ZEE’s biggest Ganesh Utsav in the US
- Issues brewing between Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif?
- Nana Patekar's temper is justified: John Abraham
- See pics: Amitabh Bachchan's 'moments' with Dharavi rock band!
- Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra’s first baby expected in January?