Paul Walker worked to create memorable name
Los Angeles: Late actor Paul Walker, whose last film `Brick Mansions` will hit the screens in India April 25, believed in working to "create a memorable name".
On the sets of the film, the versatile actor had candidly said: "The real things in life are those that we work for. We work for the family and we work to create a memorable name for ourselves," read a statement.
The `Fast & Furious` actor was killed in a car crash Nov 30, 2013. He was travelling as a passenger in a Porsche, when it hit a tree and and burst into flames.
The actor was known for his famous roles and good looks throughout his career in films like `Joy Ride`, `Into the Blue` and `Taken`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Timberlake's 'sarcastic' response to Kanye West's VMAs speech
- Amitabh Bachchan receives 'dirty abusive sms', approaches police
- When Shah Rukh Khan turned 'cupid' for a young couple!
- Miley Cyrus leaves little to imagination, wears revealing outfits at MTV VMA
- Sidharth saves Fawad's contact as `Masla` on his phone