Paul Walker worked to create memorable name
Los Angeles: Late actor Paul Walker, whose last film `Brick Mansions` will hit the screens in India April 25, believed in working to "create a memorable name".
On the sets of the film, the versatile actor had candidly said: "The real things in life are those that we work for. We work for the family and we work to create a memorable name for ourselves," read a statement.
The `Fast & Furious` actor was killed in a car crash Nov 30, 2013. He was travelling as a passenger in a Porsche, when it hit a tree and and burst into flames.
The actor was known for his famous roles and good looks throughout his career in films like `Joy Ride`, `Into the Blue` and `Taken`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside