Penelope Cruz gives birth to second baby
Los Angeles: Actress Penelope Cruz has welcomed her second child with actor husband Javier Bardem.
Cruz, 39, was admitted to Ruber International hospital in Madrid yesterday, reported Hello! Magazine.
The new arrival is Cruz and husband Bardem`s second child. They are already parents to two-year-old son Leonardo, who was born at Cedars Sinai Hospital in LA in 2011.
Despite being heavily pregnant, Oscar-winner Cruz was spotted showing off her full baby bump as she attended the Los Veranos de la Villa Music Festival in Madrid on Saturday.
The actress, who was originally thought to be due back in June, looked in high spirits as she enjoyed the festivities with her husband.
The couple started dating in 2007 and married in early July 2010 in an intimate ceremony at a friend`s home in the Bahamas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani's latest video is CUTE! Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan behind Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' release delay?
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic