Penelope is at ease with hypocondriac Woody around
London: Actress Penelope Cruz says "hypochondriac" Woody Allen has a calming effect on her.
The 38-year-old has been reunited with the legendary director for his next film – ‘To Rome with Love’ - and she enjoys the way he takes her mind off difficult scenes with his own worries.
"He is such a hypochondriac; I have to laugh at him. In `Vicky Cristina Barcelona` on the day Scarlett Johansson and I were to share a screen kiss, he had to leave the set to go to see a dermatologist because he had just seen a new freckle that morning."
"I said, `Why don`t you go this evening when we have finished shooting?` He said, `It might be too late by then.` That made me so laugh so much, I couldn`t be nervous about the kissing scene," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cruz as saying
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama