Penn regrets not giving son stable upbringing
Los Angeles: Sean Penn has revealed he regrets that he was not able to give his teenage son a stable upbringing.
The actor and his wife Robin Wright called off their marriage of 13 years as their divorce was finalised in July last year.
The former couple is parents to a daughter, Dylan, 19, and a son, Hopper, 17, who still lives at home, and Penn admits he would have liked to have given his son a stable upbringing until he graduates high school, reports imdb.com.
"A... profound change in life for me personally was not being able to raise my son in a whole family through high school," he said.
Penn also reveals he lost half of his fortune in the divorce. However, he would like to concentrate on his charity mission in Haiti and reveals that he will get back to work.
"I got practical issues, like everybody... I had just got taken for one half of everything I had in the divorce, so it`s not like I don`t have to work... This (Haiti) is where I`ll be when I`m not working, for the rest of my life," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's tweets on Yakub Memon were misinterpreted: Pulkit Samrat
- My mother inspired me to take sports seriously: Milind Soman
- Anushka Sharma faces Twitter backlash for posting APJ Abdul Kalam's name wrongly
- Celebs tweet to celebrate Huma Qureshi's 29th birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan pays tribute to APJ Abdul Kalam