People should have their own sensibility: Ekta Kapoor
Delhi: Producer Ekta Kapoor feels that entertainment on screen should not be compared to reality.
"Everyone should have their own sensibility. Anything which is there in a movie should not be connected to reality," Ekta said during a press meet.
Recently, the National Commission for Women (NCW) summoned her and co-producer Vishal Bhardwaj after a complaint was filed by Ipsita Roy Chakraverti, a Wiccan priestess, alleging that the film shows women in regressive roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FTII: Filmmaker Kasaravalli slams Paresh Rawal for Rahul Gandhi jibe
- See in pics: Ravishing Urvashi Rautela’s splendid European Tour!
- Red hot: Lindsay Lohan posts topless selfie picture!
- B-Town remembers Kishore da on his 86th birth anniversary
- Pay depends on success ratio at box office, says Richa Chadha