People who don`t get depressed are weird: Dunst
London: Actress Kirsten Dunst believes that almost everyone suffers depression and those who do not suffer are "weird".
The 29-year-old plays a severely depressed woman in her latest movie "Melancholia".
"People are embarrassed to talk about it. I would never put anyone down (who) was in that kind of space. I think most human beings go through some sort of depression in their life - and if they don`t, I think that`s weird," contactmusic.com quoted Dunst as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'