People who don`t get depressed are weird: Dunst
London: Actress Kirsten Dunst believes that almost everyone suffers depression and those who do not suffer are "weird".
The 29-year-old plays a severely depressed woman in her latest movie "Melancholia".
"People are embarrassed to talk about it. I would never put anyone down (who) was in that kind of space. I think most human beings go through some sort of depression in their life - and if they don`t, I think that`s weird," contactmusic.com quoted Dunst as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court in two chinkara poaching cases
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon