People who don’t suffer from depression are abnormal, says Kirsten Dunst
Washington: Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst has revealed that she believes most humans suffer from depression and those who do not suffer are weird.
The ‘Spiderman’ actress, who had reportedly struggled with the condition earlier, says that this kind of mood disorder is perfectly normal and people should not hesitate to talk about it as there is nothing weird about it.
“People are embarrassed to talk about it, I would never put anyone down [who] was in that kind of space,” People Magazine quoted Dunst as telling Flare.
“I think most human beings go through some sort of depression in their life. And if they don’t, I think that’s weird,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Karisma Kapoor avoids question on divorce, says not ready for films
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!
- Virat Kohli keen to have Anushka Sharma back?