Peter Sarsgaard and Maggie Gyllenhaal welcome second baby girl
New York: Peter Sarsgaard and Maggie Gyllenhaal have welcomed their second child, daughter Gloria Ray.
The couple, who wed in Italy in 2009, are already parents to a 5-year-old daughter, Ramona.
The couple welcomed their second child on April 19 in New York City, a representative for Gyllenhaal told the New York Daily News.
The 34-year-old ‘Hysteria’ actress had announced her second pregnancy in November.
“I find it difficult to pretend you’re not pregnant, which I had to do,” she told USA Today in March.
“I didn’t let anyone know until three and a half months this time.
“I went to film festivals. I’m throwing up in the bathroom and having to keep pretzels in my purse, and having to fit into dresses.”
Sarsgaard, on the other hand, had other concerns on his mind. Namely, how he was going to prepare Ramona for their growing family.
“I’ve seen kids with siblings -- I don’t have any siblings, so I don’t know -- but they generally go for about five minutes, ‘Oh, cool! Anyway, what are we going to do now? Can we return it?’” he told reporters in February.
“I think it gets boring quickly, at first, and it takes a while for them to bond,” he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions