Peter Sarsgaard won`t do violent films
London: Actor Peter Sarsgaard has decided not to take up any more violent movies after starring in the new Linda Lovelace biopic.
The actor portrays the adult actress-turned-anti-porn advocate`s manager-husband Chuck Traynor in the film, which chronicles the complex relationship between the couple, and he admits the experience has prompted him to re-evaluate his future career choices.
"I don`t want to do it anymore. I really don`t. I`ve been having a whole crisis with acting. I`ve lost my taste for both violence and intimate scenes in movies, in any case," he said.
Amanda Seyfried plays the titular Deep Throat star in `Lovelace`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'