Peter Sarsgaard won`t do violent films
London: Actor Peter Sarsgaard has decided not to take up any more violent movies after starring in the new Linda Lovelace biopic.
The actor portrays the adult actress-turned-anti-porn advocate`s manager-husband Chuck Traynor in the film, which chronicles the complex relationship between the couple, and he admits the experience has prompted him to re-evaluate his future career choices.
"I don`t want to do it anymore. I really don`t. I`ve been having a whole crisis with acting. I`ve lost my taste for both violence and intimate scenes in movies, in any case," he said.
Amanda Seyfried plays the titular Deep Throat star in `Lovelace`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan