Peter Sarsgaard won`t do violent films
London: Actor Peter Sarsgaard has decided not to take up any more violent movies after starring in the new Linda Lovelace biopic.
The actor portrays the adult actress-turned-anti-porn advocate`s manager-husband Chuck Traynor in the film, which chronicles the complex relationship between the couple, and he admits the experience has prompted him to re-evaluate his future career choices.
"I don`t want to do it anymore. I really don`t. I`ve been having a whole crisis with acting. I`ve lost my taste for both violence and intimate scenes in movies, in any case," he said.
Amanda Seyfried plays the titular Deep Throat star in `Lovelace`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show