Physically assaulted by husband, Yukta Mookhey files complaint
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Former Miss World and actress Yukta Mookhey has lodged a complaint with the Amboli police station in Mumbai against her husband Prince Tuli after being physically assaulted by him.
She has lodged a complaint of being forced to perfom unnatural sex. She has also alleged that her in-laws too used to harass her for dowry.
A case was registered under Section 498 of the IPC.
Mookhey, who married Tuli on November 2, 2008, has a son from him.
The 35-year-old actress had reportedly filed a complaint of domestic violence in 2012 as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam