Pierce Brosnan backs Colin Salmon to be first black 007
Washington: Pierce Brosnan, who played the secret agent in four 007 films, has backed Colin Salmon to play the first black James Bond.
The 59-year-old actor insisted that there was no rush to replace Daniel Craig , who according to him was "doing superbly well."
Brosnan told Sky News that Salmon is someone he has worked with closely over the years and he thinks that the 50-year-old actor is the ideal replacement when Craig leaves.
"He would be outstanding and I think it would be absolutely essential," Brosnan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!