Pierce Brosnan opens up about breaking away from `Bond` image
London: Pierce Brosnan has opened up about giving up the iconic role of James Bond, saying that he grew up watching Sean Connery struggle and strive to pull away from the image of 007 and he understands how difficult it is.
The 60-year-old actor told that he knew before signing as Bond that he`ll have to live with the stamp of 007 for the rest of his life and had to make peace with it.
Pierce made his last Bond film in 2002 before being replaced by Daniel Craig.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!