Pierce Brosnan`s son to play his younger version in film
London: Pierce Brosnan`s son Sean is to play the younger version of the former James Bond star in a new action movie.
The Brosnans are planning to shoot action thriller `Last Man Out`, based on a script by comedian-turned-US chat show host Craig Ferguson, in Belfast, Northern Ireland later this year.
The film is about a former Irish Republican Army hitman trying to make good after serving 20 years in the notorious Long Kesh prison, reported Daily Star.
"It`s about the last man out of Long Kesh and the ghosts that he lives with and flashbacks to his younger life and me as a young man, so I was like, `Sean, why not?`" Pierce said.
"I`d known Craig, did his show and we live in the same neighbourhood and he came to me with this and I said, `Yeah, let`s have a crack at it.` Terry Loan is a Belfast director who I`ve wanted to work with. It`s a little film," he added.
And Sean is also set to team up with his teenage half-brother Dylan to adapt a Joyce Carol Oates short story for the screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!
- Kangana Ranaut's take on 'love at first sight' is total badass!