Playback singing will happen after my album: Priyanka Chopra
Vancouver: After making her mark as a singer internationally, Priyanka Chopra is looking forward to lend her voice to Bollywood songs but says that will happen only after the release of her debut album.
After `In My City`, Priyanka recorded her second single `Exotic` with rapper Pitbull, which she says should come out in few months.
"Vishal-Shekhar and Salim-Sulaiman had asked me to sing but I was shy. Playback singing should happen soon. I am just waiting for my album to come out."
The 30-year-old actress, meanwhile, is busy completing her movie assignments. She has just finished shooting the remake of `Zanjeer`. Priyanka will also star in `Gunday` and `Krrish 3`.
The actress is also preparing for boxer Mary Kom`s biopic which she begins shooting in June.
"Mary Kom is very involved with the biopic. It is a very challenging role," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt