Playback singing will happen after my album: Priyanka Chopra
Vancouver: After making her mark as a singer internationally, Priyanka Chopra is looking forward to lend her voice to Bollywood songs but says that will happen only after the release of her debut album.
After `In My City`, Priyanka recorded her second single `Exotic` with rapper Pitbull, which she says should come out in few months.
"Vishal-Shekhar and Salim-Sulaiman had asked me to sing but I was shy. Playback singing should happen soon. I am just waiting for my album to come out."
The 30-year-old actress, meanwhile, is busy completing her movie assignments. She has just finished shooting the remake of `Zanjeer`. Priyanka will also star in `Gunday` and `Krrish 3`.
The actress is also preparing for boxer Mary Kom`s biopic which she begins shooting in June.
"Mary Kom is very involved with the biopic. It is a very challenging role," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Om Puri, wife Nandita opt for judicial separation
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Hugh Jackman treated for skin cancer on nose again
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone very much in love – These videos are proofs