Playback singing will happen after my album: Priyanka Chopra
Vancouver: After making her mark as a singer internationally, Priyanka Chopra is looking forward to lend her voice to Bollywood songs but says that will happen only after the release of her debut album.
After `In My City`, Priyanka recorded her second single `Exotic` with rapper Pitbull, which she says should come out in few months.
"Vishal-Shekhar and Salim-Sulaiman had asked me to sing but I was shy. Playback singing should happen soon. I am just waiting for my album to come out."
The 30-year-old actress, meanwhile, is busy completing her movie assignments. She has just finished shooting the remake of `Zanjeer`. Priyanka will also star in `Gunday` and `Krrish 3`.
The actress is also preparing for boxer Mary Kom`s biopic which she begins shooting in June.
"Mary Kom is very involved with the biopic. It is a very challenging role," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?