Please don`t compare me with Sunny Leone: Poonam Pandey
Mumbai: Controversy queen Poonam Pandey, ready for her Bollywood innings with bold project ‘Nasha’, is fed up of being compared to Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone.
"I am tired of this comparison. I don`t know why people compare me with Sunny Leone. I`m here to act and you will see me acting in the film. There are intimate scenes in the film, but there is also a love story. I`m not a porn star. Please don`t compare me with Sunny Leone," Poonam said here.
Poonam, who grabbed headlines during the 2011 Cricket World Cup when she offered to go nude before Team India if they won the trophy, is confident that audiences will be satisfied with her performance in "Nasha".
"So far people have only seen my bold pictures, now they will see me acting in `Nasha`, and I assure they will be completely satisfied with my performance in the film," added the young actress, who keeps her fans abreast with her daily activities through online networking platforms.
Directed by Amit Saxena, ‘Nasha’ features debutant Shivam opposite Poonam Pandey. The film is produced by Surender Suneja and Aditya Bhatia under the banner of Eagle Home Entertainment. The film is slated for release July 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts