Posh to gift David gold headphones
London: Former Spice Girl-turned-designer Victoria Beckham is buying her soccer star husband David Beckham a gold-plated headphones for Christmas.
The couple picked out luxury gifts for one another during a recent shopping spree at Harrods department store here, with the fashion designer requesting a white crystal iPad cover and her star spouse asking his wife for the expensive headphones, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"David and Victoria like to do things in style so these presents are perfect for them. They already have everything money can buy so wanted to indulge in something a bit different this Christmas," said a source.
The pair also ordered headphones studded with black hematite crystals for their sons, Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz, from the CrystalRoc range.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?
- Watch: Pooja Misrra creates ruckus, beats store staff in Delhi’s Karol Bagh
- Sonu Nigam refutes news about being snubbed by Salman Khan
- Dilip Kumar to be given National Kishore Kumar Award