Post split, Chris Martin no more vegetarian
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Martin has given up on his vegetarian diet following his split from his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, who is a vegan.
The Coldplay frontman and the "Shakespeare In Love" actress announced their "consciously uncoupled" status in March after 10 years of marriage.
Now Martin has resumed his meat-eating habits, but he still encourages their 10-year-old daughter, Apple, to stick to vegetarianism, reports contactmusic.com.
"I am not really vegetarian. I eat meat. I was vegetarian for a long time but, for various reasons, I changed. My daughter has been a vegetarian since she was born. I keep getting tempted to go back to vegetarianism but I don`t eat too much meat," Martin told a radio channel.
The 37-year-old singer, who also has an eight-year-old son, Moses, with Paltrow, admits the diet change for him is a personal choice.
"The honest answer why I changed is because I thought you can only eat something that you should be able to kill. I mean, could you kill a fish? I wouldn`t like it but I probably could eat the fish... or a giraffe," he quipped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside