Prabhu Deva gets immortalized in wax at Lonavala Celebrity museum
New Delhi: Choreographer turned director, Prabhu Deva, recently unveiled his wax statue at the Lonavala Celebrity wax museum in Mumbai.
The 40-year-old choreographer was moved by this gesture and thanked wax sculptor Sunil kandalloor for it.
"Yeah I am happy, it`s a human sentiment. Somebody has made my statue and he is the man behind this, his name is Sunil. This will be kept in Lonavala wax museum. When they asked me about it, I said ok but then they showed their work. As they had some pictures and it was tremendous," he said.
"It took them 6 months to make it as they took each and every detail of the face, the eye, and all those measurements so it requires tremendous hard work. So thanks to Sunil and yeah I am happy," the filmmaker added.
Prabhu Deva and his statue looked identical to each other, as they stood clad in grey suit.
It is worth noting that it was the first among the many statues which will be placed in India`s first celebrity wax museum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression