Prabhudeva to hike his price post `ABCD` success
Mumbai: Actor-director Prabhudeva, whose film "ABCD" has opened with an outstanding collection, says now he will hike his price as an actor.
"Yes, I think I should now (hike my price). Let me think how much should I demand for my next film. Jokes apart, I am extremely happy that people are loving the film," Prabhudeva said.
"ABCD", a 3D film based on dance, had the budget of around Rs.12 crore. It managed to collect around Rs.5.50 crore on its opening day.
Prabhu says he might be in the sequel of "ABCD" as well.
"I might be in the sequel. Although, I have not been approached so far. It`s too early to talk about the sequel right now. They (filmmakers) would talk about the sequel at least after a month."
On the reaction to his film of people down south, he said: "The film has got good response in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It has not released in Tamil Nadu yet. It will be releasing there this month itself."
Directed by Remo D`Souza and produced by UTV Motion Pictures "ABCD" features Prabhudeva, Ganesh Acharya and Salman Yusuf Khan, among other actors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show