Prakash Jha mulls film for special status for Bihar
Patna: Noted filmmaker Prakash Jha is strongly considering to raise the demand for special category status for Bihar through one of his upcoming films.
"A documentary can be made on the theme or the subject could be integrated in the script of some other movie.
The filmmaker, who contested last Lok Sabha election on LJP ticket in Bihar, had spoken about highlighting the subject on celluloid in his speech at Gandhi Maidan during Bihar bandh yesterday.
Jha is credited with making successful films like `Apaharan`, `Gangajaal`, `Raajneeti` and more recently Amitabh Bachachan starrer `Satyagraha`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?