Prateik Babbar, a promising actor: Aamir Khan
Mumbai: After watching the trailer of Prateik and Amyra Datur-starrer ‘Issaq’, Aamir Khan, who shared screen with Prateik in the 2010 release ‘Dhobi Ghat’, sees a lot of potential in the latter.
‘Issaq’, directed by Manish Tiwary, released Friday and is based on Shakespeare`s play ‘Romeo And Juliet’.
"I think there is a great potential in Prateik. Though I didn`t get the chance to work with him again, I am happy to see his good work. I liked his work when I saw the trailer," said Aamir Thursday at the premiere of the film.
Prateik`s father and veteran actor Raj Babbar also attended screening.
In fact Prateik`s first big screen appearance was with a small role in Aamir`s 2008 production venture ‘Jaane Tu Ya...Jaane Na’.
"I liked the trailer. The director, Prateik`s and heroine`s work is looking very good. The way Benaras is portrayed is looking nice. I think the film is very promising and I feel it will be a good film. My best wishes are with the entire team," said Aamir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’