Prateik Babbar cuts cake for mother`s 58th birth anniversary
Mumbai: Prateik, son of late actress Smita Patil, celebrated his mother`s 58th birth anniversary Thursday by cutting a cake in her memory with special kids from an NGO.
"Just cut a cake for Smita with mentally challenged and hearing impaired kids from the Save The Children NGO. Such a joy to watch them smile," Prateik posted on his Twitter page.
"Celebrating Smita`s 58th birthday (birth anniversary) with the kids. Would have made her proud..,gotta make your mothers proud always...Happy birthday gorgeous. R.I.P. Smita.. More power to her magic," added the young actor.
Smita is known for her powerful performances in films like `Bhumika` and `Arth`. The actress died in 1986 following childbirth complications. She was 31.
Prateik is her son from actor Raj Babbar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!
- Sunny Leone blasts Kerala government for culling stray dogs
- Ellie Goulding suffering from heart problem
- Hrithik Roshan to champion 'World's Largest Lesson'