- Rahul has nothing to do with this suicide, he is innocent, says Lawyer of Rahul Raj Singh
- Actress Sahila Chadha said that she is like a sister to both Pratyusha Banerjee and Rahul. She further added that Rahul is traumatised right now.
- Suicide or not, there is a responsibility. Pratyusha's relationship wasn't good, she was going through a very rough time: Vikas Gupta
- We will give our statement to police that she was very upset because of her relationship: Vikas Gupta
- Pratyusha was not depressed at all, says director Vikas Gupta
- The 'Balika Vadhu' fame actress had no financial problems: Kamya Punjabi
- Saw injuries on her face, alleges former 'Bigg Boss' Kamya Punjabi
- Pratyusha Banerjee's last rites held at Oshiwara crematorium: India Today
- I am innocent, says Rahul Raj Singh
- Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh taken to Bangur Nagar Police Station
- As per news agency ANI, sources claim that no foul-play seen in the post-mortem but the possibility of the same cant be ruled out as well
- Post-mortem report says 'clear case of suicide'
- Post-mortem report on Pratyusha Banerjee's body mentions 'asphyxia', says ligature marks also seen around the neck, say sources: ANI
- Pratyusha Banerjee died of suffocation, says post-mortem: ANI
- Last rites of Pratyusha Banerjee will be performed shortly at Oshiwara crematorium: TV reports
- As per Times Now, Pratyusha Banerjee's neighbour heard her crying loudly around 12.30
- Body of Pratyusha Banerjee is now being taken to a crematorium in Mumbai, reports ANI
- Post-mortem on Pratyusha Banerjee's body complete, results are still awaited
- Not sindoor but tika on Pratyusha's forehead, allege her relative
- Neighbours agreed to the conflict between the couple.
- Reportedly, one of Pratyusha's friend quoted that Rahul Raj Singh's ex girlfriend often threatened her at her flat and Rahul never took any action against this.
- Pratyusha Banerjee had met her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh at the Inorbit Mall, Mumbai.
Also Read: Pratyusha Banerjee suicide: Dolly Bindra slammed for recording 'Balika Vadhu' actress' crying mother
- Rahul Raj Singh tells Mumbai police that he got scared on seeing the dead body.
Also Read: Pratyusha Banerjee suicide: Salman Khan in shock over death of 'Bigg Boss 7' contestant, says report
- Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh visits the hospital to see the dead body.
Also Read: Shocking! Did boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slap Pratyusha Banerjee in a mall?
- As per a report in India TV, Mumbai police will scrutinise the CCTV footage where Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend was seen slapping her.
- Pratyusha Banerjee's parents have come and her dead body is being sent for post-mortem.
- According to news agency ANI, the Mumbai Police has detained Rahul Raj Singh, the boyfriend of TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee.
- As per a report in The Telegraph, a police source has been quoted as saying, ''Pratyusha had placed an order for her wedding lehenga with designer Rohit Verma recently. Knowing Rahul Raj Singh had got engaged to someone else seems to have been the last straw. She had a massive row with Rahul."
Must Read: Dolly Bindra saw Pratyusha Banerjee's body; says actress wore sindoor at the time of death
- Dolly Bindra saw Pratyusha Banerjee's dead body. The actress says actress wore sindoor at the time of death.
- Her last status message on WhatsApp read, "Marke bhi muh na tuzse modana" (even after death won't be turning my face away from you) with a smiley.
Also Read: Shocking! Pratyusha Banerjee's last WhatsApp status will leave you stumped!
- According to Tanuj Garg, former CEO of Balaji Motion Pictures, she had plans to marry her beau Rahul Singh.
- Filmmaker Karan Johar also expressed condolence, "This is just so sad...and a wake up calm to families and friends who don't consider depression a medical condition...RIP #PratyushaBanerjee."
Also Read: Did Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh engagement to someone else drive her to death?
- Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor took to Twitter to express grief, ''What a shame! Such a lovely person should suicide! Who knows the turmoil within her. RIP.'
- According to reports, Pratyusha's relation with her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh was going through rough times
Also Read: Was Pratyusha Banerjee upset in love life? Here are 8 revealing Instagram posts
- The Mumbai Police are investigating the probable cause that may have spurred Pratyusha to resort to the extreme step.
Must Read: Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: Mumbai police makes new revelation
- Earlier this year, Pratyusha had filed an FIR against eight men, including three policemen, claiming they tried to barge into her residence here in relation with a car loan that her boyfriend Rahul Singh had taken from a bank.
- Pratyusha was earlier dating businessman named Makrand Malhotra, with whom she had a bitter break-up and against whom she had lodged a complaint for abusive behaviour.
Also Read: 'Shocked' friends, industry condole death of TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee
- Rahul Raj Singh took the dead body to the Kokilaben Hospital in Andheri, where she was declared dead.
- Pratyusha's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh carried the body which was hanging from the ceiling fan at her residence.
- The couple were living in a live-in relationship.
- The Jamshedpur-born actress hanged herself from a fan at her Kandivali residence in Mumbai.
- She was later seen in the reality dance show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5', 'Bigg Boss 7' and hosted some episodes of 'Savdhan India'. She recently appeared in 'Sasural Simar Ka' and 'Power Couple'.Hailing from Jharkhand, Pratyusha catapulted to fame with her role in 'Balika Vadhu' between 2010-2013.
Also Read: Was Pratyusha Banerjee spotted wearing sindoor before her death? Watch viral video
- The news of suicide of Pratyusha Banerjee, known for her role of adult Anandi in the popular serial "Balika Vadhu", has left the industry shocked. The virtual world went into a tizzy once the news of Pratyusha's suicide surfaced, with many hoping that it is an April Fools' joke.
- In a shocking incident, TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee allegedly committed suicide at at her flat in Bangur Nagar in suburban Kandivli, Mumbai, on Friday.
Friends allege seeing bruises on Pratyusha Banerjee's face; boyfriend Rahul Raj claims innocence
TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee, known for her role of adult Anandi in the popular serial "Balika Vadhu", allegedly committed suicide at her home in Mumbai on Friday.
Pic Courtesy: Twitte Instagram