Pregnant Posh spends £10K on baby’s nursery
London: Pregnant Victoria Beckham recently went on a shopping spree, shelling out 10,000 pounds at Harrods for doing up a nursery for her soon-to-come baby girl.
Victoria and husband David picked up a pink colour scheme for their Buckingham Palace creche and purchased a luxury changing table and cot for their daughter, reports the Sun.
The former Spice girl - due to give birth in the summer - has also spent 10,000 pounds doing up a nursery at their luxurious French villa in Bargemon.
The couple plans to have a holiday at the 6-million-pounds luxurious French villa in Bargemon before a permanent return home to Sawbridgeworth, Herts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha, Karan are married couple now! See wedding pic
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!