Pregnant Shakira and beau Gerard Pique `want more than one child`
Washington: Shakira, who is pregnant with her first child her soccer-star beau Gerard Pique, is said to be already planning for a second one.
The singer took to her Facebook page September 19 to announce that she is expecting a baby.
Now, a source close to the singer has revealed to Us Weekly that she and her Pique are already planning for a sibling for their yet-to-be-born baby boy.
“They definitely want more than one together. Shakira is really looking forward to being a mother,” the source told the magazine.
The couple met in 2010 while shooting the video for her South Africa World Cup theme song, “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa).”
In an interview with Germany’s RTL earlier this month, Shakira confirmed that she and Pique are expecting a baby boy.
“This guy [Pique] is the best thing that ever happened to me in my whole life. And now we’re having a baby,” the “Whenever, Wherever” singer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput marriage: Family all set for wedding
- Actress Pallavi Joshi does not want to be part of FTII society
- Will Shahid Kapoor share his wedding pics with fans?
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Harry Styles to pursue movie career?