Pregnant Shakira and beau Gerard Pique `want more than one child`
Washington: Shakira, who is pregnant with her first child her soccer-star beau Gerard Pique, is said to be already planning for a second one.
The singer took to her Facebook page September 19 to announce that she is expecting a baby.
Now, a source close to the singer has revealed to Us Weekly that she and her Pique are already planning for a sibling for their yet-to-be-born baby boy.
“They definitely want more than one together. Shakira is really looking forward to being a mother,” the source told the magazine.
The couple met in 2010 while shooting the video for her South Africa World Cup theme song, “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa).”
In an interview with Germany’s RTL earlier this month, Shakira confirmed that she and Pique are expecting a baby boy.
“This guy [Pique] is the best thing that ever happened to me in my whole life. And now we’re having a baby,” the “Whenever, Wherever” singer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman