Preity-Ness case: Actress expected to return to India tomorrow
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Preity Zinta, who had flown to the US after filing a complaint against her former boyfriend Ness Wadia last week, is expected to return to India on Friday.
Police may record the Bollywood actress's statement in the case tomorrow.
Preity had lodged a complaint against Ness last week alleging that her former boyfriend had humiliated her in public during an Indian Premier League match on May 30 at Wankhede stadium in South Mumbai. The match was between Chennai Super Kings and Kings X1 Punjab. She has charged him for harassment and humiliation among other things.
The CCTV footage of the incident, cited by the actor and recovered by police, couldn’t be of much assistance as Ness and Preity`s seats could not be identified in it. They could not be seen at the back of the stadium where the incident allegedly took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video