Preity`s niece plays child Preity in `Ishkq In Paris`
Mumbai: Preity Zinta found a perfect mini version of herself in her niece Maya for a role in ‘Ishkq In Paris’.
Preity had initially launched an online search for a young girl with a dimpled right cheek, who could play her younger version in "Ishkq In Paris". But she found a young Preity in her own family!
Maya, who is Preity`s brother`s daughter, flew from Los Angeles to Paris to shoot for the film.
"Maya is very young, so she didn`t really care much about acting. For her, it was more of an adventure. She was more than excited to be part of her aunt`s film. From the professional point of view, she was extremely nice to work with," director Prem Raj said in a statement.
‘Ishkq in Paris’ is not just Preity`s comeback film, but also marks her foray into film production. It will release Nov 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!