Preity Zinta likely to return to India on Saturday
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Preity Zinta is likely to reach Mumbai on Saturday, reportedly. The 39-year-old actress had filed an FIR at the Marine Drive police station on June 12 against industrialist and former boyfriend Ness Wadia for harassing her in public during an IPL match on May 30.
According to a leading daily, the police had written to Preity`s lawyer, asking the actress to come back to India in order to record her statement. Preity had flew down to Los Angeles soon after she lodged the complaint. Reportedly, the actress will be now coming back to India on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Zinta also refuted all the claims which talked about her selling the stakes of her IPL team Kings XI Punjab. She tweeted to clarify that all such reports are false and the actress will not be leaving the country to settle abroad, as suggested by some sections of the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'
- Valentine's 2016: Karan Singh Grover's piece of mind!