Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia case: New witness Arjun Tendulkar?
New Delhi: Sachin Tendulkar`s minor son Arjun Tendulkar may have his statement recorded by Mumbai Police in connection with actress Preity Zinta`s harassment complaint against Wadia Group scion Ness Wadia, unconfirmed reports are saying.
Arjun Tendulkar was apparently present at the Wankhede Stadium when the incident took place, and some reports are saying that Wadia may have allegedly abused him too.
Zinta has been asked by the Mumbai Police to record her statement by this weekend. Earlier, she had also denied selling her stake in Kings XI Punjab team. Zinta tweeted yesterday that she was neither going to sell her stake in the team, nor was she planning to settle in America.
Zinta had tweeted, "A big Thank U 2all the people 4the support. Amazed at how much speculation in the media. No, I`m not selling my stake or settling in the U.S."
She also wrote, "SO called sources says anything and it`s getting reported. Pls No hearsay. There are many IMP Issues in India which are much more news worthy".
The Wadia Group had also alleged yesterday that they were receiving threat calls from the underworld warning them not to harass Zinta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!