Preity Zinta off for a vacation
Mumbai: Actress Preity Zinta, who has had a busy few months with the IPL and release of her debut production venture `Ishkq in Paris`, is heading for a vacation.
The 38-year-old actress-turned-producer is a co-owner of the Indian Premier League cricket team Kings XI Punjab, which finished sixth at the recently ended tournament.
Her long stalled maiden production `Ishkq in Paris` also finally hit theatres last month and Zinta is looking forward to the break.
"Never felt better sitting in a plane and ready to leave. Time for a summer vacation folks! All I am going to do is sleep in the sun by the sea," Zinta posted on twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC