Prithvi impresses Rani, Vaibhavi
Mumbai: Actress Rani Mukerji, who stars opposite southern actor Prithviraj Sukumaran in forthcoming movie ‘Aiyyaa’, was shocked to see the actor in an all-new avatar while shooting a song.
"Choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant and Rani both were too scared of the item numbers in the movie. After their first meeting, they thought of Prithviraj as a very shy and coy guy, which is very unlike them," said a source.
"But it was only on first day of rehearsal that they were shocked to a completely different side of him come out on the dance floor," added the source.
‘Aiyaa’ tells the story of a Maharashtrian girl Meenakshi Deshpande played by Rani, who lives in a Bollywood-style fantasy world and tries to woo a Malayali man Surya, played by Prithviraj.
Rani has three item numbers in ‘Aiyyaa’, produced by Anurag Kashyap. The movie releases Oct 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'