Prithvi impresses Rani, Vaibhavi
Mumbai: Actress Rani Mukerji, who stars opposite southern actor Prithviraj Sukumaran in forthcoming movie ‘Aiyyaa’, was shocked to see the actor in an all-new avatar while shooting a song.
"Choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant and Rani both were too scared of the item numbers in the movie. After their first meeting, they thought of Prithviraj as a very shy and coy guy, which is very unlike them," said a source.
"But it was only on first day of rehearsal that they were shocked to a completely different side of him come out on the dance floor," added the source.
‘Aiyaa’ tells the story of a Maharashtrian girl Meenakshi Deshpande played by Rani, who lives in a Bollywood-style fantasy world and tries to woo a Malayali man Surya, played by Prithviraj.
Rani has three item numbers in ‘Aiyyaa’, produced by Anurag Kashyap. The movie releases Oct 12.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya