Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif to clash at Box Office
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: It`s time for another big clash in Bollywood. Two of the top Bollywood divas will be seen competing this Gandhi Jayanti for screen space.
Supposedly, Priyanka Chopra`s `Mary Kom` and Katrina Kaif`s `Bang Bang` will be released on Second October, just before the festive season, this year.
Both the projects are big banner productions and certainly it would be interesting to watch them battle for glory at the Box Office.
One wonders why any of the the directors don`t want to shift their preference of release date instead of warring at the box office and cutting into each other`s profits.
Directed by Siddharth Raj Anand, the screenplay of ‘Bang Bang’ has been written by Sujoy Ghosh and Suresh Nair, while Abbas Tyrewala has penned dialogues for it. It also stars Hrithik Roshan and is a remake of the hit Hollywood movie `Knight and Day`.
`Mary Kom` is being directed by Omung Kumar and produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures. The movie is based on the real life story of Olympics medallist MC Mary Kom.
Will things turn sour between the two leading actresses, given the date issues that has cropped up?
Well for that we can only wait and watch as the stage is set for confrontation.
Which movie do you think will be successful in impressing the crowd and which will be the one to lose out in the race?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's the joke? Riteish Deshmukh and Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull3' moment!
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- 'Sultan' is Salman Khan's best performance: Randeep Hooda
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Whoa! Kareena Kapoor Khan gets bigger role in Sonam Kapoor's 'Veera Di Shaadi'?
- Is it a bubble or a pony? Sunny Leone's latest hairstyle is something to watch out for!
- Bipasha Basu is living life queen-size with hubby Karan Singh Grover—Here's proof!
- Amber Heard feuding with Johnny Depp's family
- Happy Birthday AbRam Khan, you are an adorable munchkin! See what daddy Shah Rukh posted
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte