Priyanka Chopra mends relationship with Saif Ali Khan?
Zee Media Bureau /Anindita Dev
New Delhi: B-Town was rife with rumours of differences cropping up between Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor following the rivalry between them.
Reports of Piggy Chops deliberately being reluctant of taking up movies starring Kareena`s beau Saif Ali Khan were doing the rounds.
Initially, the former `Miss World` sidestepped two movies with Saif including `Cocktail` and `Happy Ending` following date clashes with Barfi and Gunday. Well, that was at least her reason for refusing both the projects with him.
Though she might have got away with the date-confict excuse, speculations are there that Priyanka was hesitant to pair opposite her rival`s husband.
The duo had hit it off instantly after their movie `Aitraaz`, but soon after reports of their fallout made the headlines.
Later, both were heard taking dig at each other in public shows. On a chat show, Kareena took a jibe at Priyanka by laughing off at her accent which she thought was unnatural. Ever since, the rivalry only grew bitter.
But it seems now PC has had a change of heart and is planning to make up for the past follies. She has reportedly signed up to star opposite Saif in Prabhudeva`s next.
Well, kudos to you lady, but how far Kareena is ready to sweeten things up will definitely be interesting. And hopefully they decide to come together again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr