Priyanka Chopra off to work on parents` anniversary
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra, whose father passed away last year, was left confused about what to do on her parents` 33rd wedding anniversary Tuesday.
"Don`t know what to make of today...Would have been my parents 33rd anniversary...Off to work...Answers all my problems," Priyanka tweeted Tuesday.
Her father Ashok Chopra died June 2013. The ‘Gunday’ star was very close to her father, but the professional that she is, Priyanka returned to shooting just a few days after the tragedy hit the family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free!
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC