Priyanka Chopra tagged “an Arab terrorist” by Americans
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a recent interview to The Wall Street Journal, Bollywood`s leading actress Priyanka Chopra has revealed that she faced racist attacks and was even tagged as “an Arab terrorist” by fans of a football league in America sometime back.
The actress was left in a state of complete shock after being called a `terrorist` and believed that one shouldn’t be passing such remarks on the basis of one’s skin colour.
Chopra, who was crowned as Miss World way back in 2000, said that she has been in the limelight for long and knows how to deal with both brickbats and bouquets. She has also been subjected to racial slurs in her childhood and has learnt how to deal with it.
Priyanka believes in moving forward by ignoring such haters and concentrating on the work that she is doing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Burberry bosses sue Rapper Burberry
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut
- Harshvardhan Kapoor in Motwane's 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- Actors can do little to break away from stereotypes: Zakir Hussain
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!