Priyanka Chopra throwing tantrums on her ‘Gunday’ co-stars?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Priyanka Chopra – who has become a household name globally after the success of her debut album ‘In My City’ – is believed to be annoying her ‘Gunday’ co-stars with her seniority complex.
According to a leading daily, the 30-year-old actress has been constantly reminding Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor about her seniority and the remarks haven’t gone down too well with the newbies – who also enjoy a huge fan following despite being just a few movies old as compared to Priyanka.
A source close to the trio said that Priyanka was heard reminding Ranveer and Arjun that they are just one or two films old and that she`s been in the industry for more than a decade. Additionally, she also repeated the comment in a press conference and told the audience that she was the only experienced star in ‘Gunday’ as the flick is being directed by a new director as well.
If rumours are anything to go by, Ranveer and Arjun are pretty miffed with Priyanka`s attitude and are maintaining a distance from her now.
Well that leaves us kind of speechless!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday