Priyanka Chopra turning host for the first time
Mumbai: She has attended many awards functions to either perform or accept trophies, but Priyanka Chopra is gearing up to host such a show for the first time.
The 29-year-old former Miss World, who is currently shooting for Anurag Basu`s `Barfii` with co-star Ranbir Kapoor, said she is nervous and is taking tips from her friends to prepare herself.
"Now shooting `Barfii` and prepping for the Zee awards... hosting for the first time... having kittens! taking tips from all friends who`ve hosted! (sic)," she posted on Twitter.
For the national award winning actress, the latest accolade was the best actor gong in a negative role for `7 Khoon Maaf` at last night`s Screen awards.
"Super cool after winning best actor in a negative part for `7 Khoon Maaf` and best Jodi for `Don 2` at Screen! Thank you all for always being so supportive!," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS