Priyanka is an one-take artist: Ranveer Singh
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh lauds his `Gunday` co-star Priyanka Chopra for being professional and efficient on the set.
"What I love about Priyanka is that she makes everyone`s job easy," Ranveer told reporters here Tuesday during the promotion of the film at a college.
"She is actor-friendly, director-friendly, and producer-friendly. She makes everyone`s task easier by tapping-in her experience. She is a one-take artist," he added.
`Gunday` is Ranveer`s first film with Priyanka.
The actor, who bagged best actor Filmfare award for his work in `Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-leela`, worked with Priyanka`s cousin Parineeti Chopra in `Ladies vs Ricky Bahl`.
On being asked the difference between them, he said: "The major difference between the two is the experience."
`Gunday` also features Arjun Kapoor and it will hit the theatres Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees