Priyanka is an one-take artist: Ranveer Singh
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh lauds his `Gunday` co-star Priyanka Chopra for being professional and efficient on the set.
"What I love about Priyanka is that she makes everyone`s job easy," Ranveer told reporters here Tuesday during the promotion of the film at a college.
"She is actor-friendly, director-friendly, and producer-friendly. She makes everyone`s task easier by tapping-in her experience. She is a one-take artist," he added.
`Gunday` is Ranveer`s first film with Priyanka.
The actor, who bagged best actor Filmfare award for his work in `Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-leela`, worked with Priyanka`s cousin Parineeti Chopra in `Ladies vs Ricky Bahl`.
On being asked the difference between them, he said: "The major difference between the two is the experience."
`Gunday` also features Arjun Kapoor and it will hit the theatres Friday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!