Priyanka’s accused secy Prakash Jaju speaks to clear name

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai, Dec 02: Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra’s secretary Prakash Jaju, who was accused of sending her lewd SMS and threatening her, is out on bail and is claiming that he has been framed.

Prakash Jaju told a news daily that his dues are cleared from Priyanka’s side and there is no enmity between them. The whole racket is a plan to malign his name, he stressed. However, he failed to mention who might try to frame him.

“I am married to a beautiful woman, my sons are 27 and 24. I am looking for brides for my sons and not for me,” an exasperated Jaju claimed. He added, “I have dealt with most of the beautiful actresses of this industry including Hemaji, Sreedeviji, Jaya Pradaji, Madhuriji, Manishaji and from the newer lot Katrina, Celina, Koena, Isha and not a single girl of this industry can say that I have misbehaved with her.”

He averred that they had agreed to take back the complaints against each other long ago, but Priyanka’s busy schedule had been preventing her from doing so. After ten months now the case can go ugly for Jaju, so he has requested Priyanka to take it back as soon as possible.

“I request her to withdraw Andheri Court Case and at the same time advise her against signing bad films,” he said.

Tags:

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close