Proud to see Ranbir`s good work: Neetu Singh
Mumbai: Veteran actress Neetu Singh says she is proud of her actor son Ranbir`s choice of diverse roles and his good work in Bollywood.
"I feel proud to see my son do such good work," Neetu said here Tuesday on sets of quiz show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 7’.
"It`s good, he should do different characters, and it’s also good as an actor. Sometimes he does `Rockstar` and then `Barfi!` and now `Besharam`. So it`s good for the actor," she added.
Ranbir and Neetu were present to promote their forthcoming film ‘Besharam’, which releases Oct 2.
Directed by Abhinav Kashyap, ‘Besharam’ also stars Ranbir`s father Rishi Kapoor, bringing the trio together on the screen for the first time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video
- Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: SC refuses to quash bail of Rahul Raj Singh
- Demi Lovato mourns death of her great-grandmother
- Johnny Depp was manipulated, set up by Amber Heard: His friend