Puerto Rican actor undergoes emergency surgery
San Juan: Puerto Rican actor Jorge Alberti was admitted to a hospital Friday to undergo emergency surgery for a possible hernia, his agent said in a press release.
Alberti, who is here vacationing with his wife and daughter, "suffered severe abdominal pain", Alberto Navarro said.
"Jorge is very athletic, he enjoys doing a lot of exercises," Navarro said. "We trust in God that everything will go well, and we pray for his prompt recovery."
Alberti is currently co-starring with Gaby Spanic in the telenovela ‘La Otra Cara Del Alma’.
Though most of his work has been in television, Alberti`s credits include a role in the film ‘The Argentine’, which featured Puerto Rican Oscar winner Benicio del Toro as iconic revolutionary Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Ajay Devgan has 'intense' role in 'Fitoor'