Rachel Bilson disses `The Bling Ring` for glorifying crimes
Washington: Rachel Bilson has opened up about her thoughts on ` The Bling Ring` movie.
The film is based on the crimes of a group of teenagers, who burglarized the homes of several celebs- including Bilson.
Appearing in the August issue of British Cosmopolitan, the 31-year-old actress said that she thought it was weird to glorify something that was so upsetting for a lot of people, Us magazine reported.
Among the items she lost were thousands of dollars` worth of designer clothes and several sentimental belongings, including her mom`s engagement ring .
Bilson said that it is important to detach from material things, but the special, personal things she lost are hard to forget.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?
- Orlando Bloom 'happy' for Miranda Kerr
- Liam Payne will reunite with One Direction, says his sister