Rahul, Dimpy Mahajan`s marriage hits sour note, couple file for divorce
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Rahul Mahajan`s married life has hit a sour note the second time. In a recent turn of events, Rahul and Dimpy Mahajan, who shot to fame after they tied the knot in a reality show, have recently filed for divorce.
According to reports, both of them have agreed to separate by mutual consent.
Problems in their married life cropped up within four months of their wedding, as the Bengali bride accused her husband of domestic violence, and it only escalated further as she left for her home.
It was only after Rahul apologised, that she decided to make a comeback in his life.
And yet again, their married life has hit a rocky bottom as both of them have decided to separate legally.
If reports hold true, then the reason for their separation is Dimpy`s alleged relationship with a guy based in Dubai.
However, both Rahul and Dimpy have maintained a stoic silence over their separation news.
Rahul had earlier been accused of assaulting his ex-wife and childhood love Shweta Singh, who apparently broke off the marriage within two months after suffering the wrath of his violent nature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'