Raja Chaudhary fed up of controversies
Mumbai: Raja Chaudhary says he has had enough of controversies and hopes to avoid it in future.
"No, not now, I hope so. I don`t know about the people, but I am fed up. It shouldn`t happen with anyone else," Raja said when asked if people will again see him embroiled in more controversies after a notice was served to him in 2011.
Raja was in the news for a long time, especially for troubling his ex-wife and TV actress Shweta Tiwari and also manhandling her boyfriend Abhinav Kohli.
He was also arrested on a few occasions for getting into fights and fisticuffs.
Raja has acted in some serials like ‘Your Honour’, ‘Daddy Samjha Karo’, ‘Chandramukhi’ and ‘Aane Wala Pal’. He even participated in season two of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
Raja, who has moved to theatre, was speaking at the presentation of his play ‘Toba Tek Singh’, in which he essays the title role.
Asked what inspired him to accept the play, he said: "The main motive is that our producer helps an NGO and the money from the play will go there. Plus, the story is very nice. I had never done such a role and I like theatre also. So I decided to take it up."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts