Rajesh Khanna`s bungalow sold?
Zee Media Bureau/Parul Sabherwal
New Delhi: Hindi Cinema`s first superstar Rajesh Khanna`s Carter Road bungalow in Mumbai may no longer be a tourist attraction. If reports are to be believed, the property, popularly known as `Aashirvaad` is being sold to a city businessman.
According to a report published in a leading daily, the landmark property is being purchased by an industrialist. The present owners of the house are the late superstar`s daughters Twinkle and Rinke.
The property is reportedly being sold for Rs 90 crores.
The legendary actor`s bungalow made headlines a couple of years ago after a dispute had broken out over the property between the the superstar`s family and his `companion` Anita Advani. Just a few days after the actor`s death, Advani had sent a notice to his family asking them not to evict her from the bungalow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan
- Swedish author Henning Mankell loses battle to cancer
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!