Rajesh Khanna`s last film `Riyasat` to release on July 18
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: It has been two years since the first superstar of India, Rajesh Khanna passed away. His last movie `Riyasat` is reportedly to release on his second death anniversary on 18th of July.
This is the last movie Rajesh Khanna shot for before his death in 2012.
A leading daily quoted Raza Murad, a close friend of the veteran actor, as saying “Rajesh couldn`t walk up the stairs yet he never canceled a schedule. He was visibly ill yet he continued to report for work till the film wrapped up.”
The producers of the movie have apparently discussed the release date and finally zeroed in on July 18.
The movie has been directed by Ashok Tyagi and is being produced by Vijay Sirohi who unfortunately had to look for buyers for the film. The film also stars Gauri Kulkarni, Aryan Vaid, Aryeman Ramsay and Raza Murad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor