Rajinikanth steers clear of subject of politics
Chennai: Superstar Rajinikanth, whose possible entry into politics is often talked about, again steered clear of the subject while making public statements.
"No politics," he said when reporters asked him if he would support BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi or Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal in the coming Lok Sabha polls.
Speaking after the audio release of his latest `Kochadaiyaan`, Rajinikanth said the trailer and the songs have been well received and the film is expected to be released next month.
On being asked how different `Kochadaiiyaan` was, he said the film was made with motion capture technology, a first in the country.
Though there have been several occasions in the past when Rajinikanth`s fans wanted to know when he would join politics, but he has never obliged them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vikas Bahl questions demand to boycott Pakistani artistes
- Pakistani actors must condemn attack on Indians: Anupam Kher
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'