Rajkumar Yadav is now Rajkummar Rao
Mumbai: Actor Rajkumar Yadav, who played the title role in biopic `Shahid`, first dropped his surname and has now changed his name to Rajkummar Rao.
“Yeah, my mother has asked me to keep it that way and they are very adamant that I should keep it like this. I thought why not try it,” Rajkummar said.
“And I always wanted to keep my surname as Rao because Yadav or Rao is the same surname in Haryana. I thought if you have to add one extra ‘M’, this is the time to keep it Rao also,” he added.
The 29-year-old has also acted in successful commercial films such as `Love, Sex Aur Dhokha` and `Kai Po Che`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts