Ram Charan trains under Aus fitness expert for `Zanjeer` remake
Mumbai: Southern actor Ram Charan Teja, who is all set for his Bollywood debut with `Zanjeer` remake, has left no stone unturned to sculpt his physique for the launch under the guidance of a top fitness trainer from Australia.
It is learnt that Ram had specially flown one of Australia`s top fitness trainers to India to obtain a rugged physique for Apoorva Lakhia`s `Zanjeer`.
Teja will essay the role of a police officer, enacted by megastar Amitabh Bachchan in the original version.
"Ram Charan had specially flown down one of the numero uno trainers from Australia and worked out for almost three to four hours, day and night with him for his action scenes in `Zanjeer`," a source said.
The actor made sure that his workouts did not interfere with the shoots and other commitments, the source added.
Releasing on September 6, `Zanjeer` also stars Priyanka Chopra, Sanjay Dutt, Prakash Raj and Mahie Gill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes