Ram Charan trains under Aus fitness expert for `Zanjeer` remake
Mumbai: Southern actor Ram Charan Teja, who is all set for his Bollywood debut with `Zanjeer` remake, has left no stone unturned to sculpt his physique for the launch under the guidance of a top fitness trainer from Australia.
It is learnt that Ram had specially flown one of Australia`s top fitness trainers to India to obtain a rugged physique for Apoorva Lakhia`s `Zanjeer`.
Teja will essay the role of a police officer, enacted by megastar Amitabh Bachchan in the original version.
"Ram Charan had specially flown down one of the numero uno trainers from Australia and worked out for almost three to four hours, day and night with him for his action scenes in `Zanjeer`," a source said.
The actor made sure that his workouts did not interfere with the shoots and other commitments, the source added.
Releasing on September 6, `Zanjeer` also stars Priyanka Chopra, Sanjay Dutt, Prakash Raj and Mahie Gill.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter