Ram Charan trains under Aus fitness expert for `Zanjeer` remake
Mumbai: Southern actor Ram Charan Teja, who is all set for his Bollywood debut with `Zanjeer` remake, has left no stone unturned to sculpt his physique for the launch under the guidance of a top fitness trainer from Australia.
It is learnt that Ram had specially flown one of Australia`s top fitness trainers to India to obtain a rugged physique for Apoorva Lakhia`s `Zanjeer`.
Teja will essay the role of a police officer, enacted by megastar Amitabh Bachchan in the original version.
"Ram Charan had specially flown down one of the numero uno trainers from Australia and worked out for almost three to four hours, day and night with him for his action scenes in `Zanjeer`," a source said.
The actor made sure that his workouts did not interfere with the shoots and other commitments, the source added.
Releasing on September 6, `Zanjeer` also stars Priyanka Chopra, Sanjay Dutt, Prakash Raj and Mahie Gill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal